samedi 27 décembre 2014

Thugs opens fire on people, points gun at officer, is arrested without injury

I wonder if anyone can spot the difference between this incident and the other incidences being discussed at great length over recent months:



http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/l...people/279998/



"One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong, Can you tell which thing is not like the others. By the time I finish my song?"



I sure would like for one of the resident Social Justice Haters to explain why in this case pointing a gun at an officer didn't result in an immediate death sentence. Because that's just how it is, isn't it? That's certainly what I read people on this forum assering with great confidence. So what makes this incident so different that police were able to arrest the perp without injury?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire