lundi 30 janvier 2017

Are we looking at the first stages of a coup/major power grab?

I was put onto this article by a link in a FB discussion thread. I'm still working my way through some of the linked articles and sources, but it is a VERY disturbing picture that pulls together some things that have been known with some things not as well known.

http://ift.tt/2kbkOnW

The scenario holds together no matter how I try to pick at it. The part about ignoring the courts is especially troubling, given the recent removal and revamp of the Judicial System tab on whitehouse.gov.

I suggest you take a look at the new tab. Lots and lots of references to Congress' power over the courts and virtually NO mention of their ability to rule on matters of Constitutionality regarding gov't actions. The focus seems to be almost entirely on their role as appellate courts for non-Constitutional matters.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire