dimanche 10 juin 2018

So let me see if I understand this correctly.

The World Trade Center was brought down on 9/11 by a combination of controlled demolition-activated thermite bombs, remote-control military jets painted in airline livery colors, and space beam holograms, the Pentagon was hit by a remote-controlled Navy cruise missile, United 93 was shot down by Dick Cheney "just because" (???) but none of the passengers on the four hijacked flights ever existed so no one actually died on any of the planes, and the Mossad and the CIA did it all on behalf of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers (along with Larry "pull it" Silverstein because of some insurance thing on WTC7) as a pretext to invade Iraq and take the oil, and also the Saudis were framed for it (or was it the Iraqis? This is a point of contention from what I understand) but Osama bin Laden was a Saudi CIA agent who went by the name "Tim Osman" (or was that his real name? JAQ!) and was set up as a fall guy for 9/11 - but who denied responsibility shortly before he died c. December 2001 and was quickly replaced by a double who made fake videotapes in which he claimed credit for the attacks.

I think that covers a decent chunk of it, but let me know if I missed anything. I'm sure I did.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire