lundi 23 mars 2015

The Historical Jesus III















Mod InfoThe previous thread had got rather long so this is a new continuation thread. As always, the split is arbitrary and you are welcome to quote from the previous thread. For reference, Part 1 is HERE and Part II is HERE.

Posted By:Agatha













Quote:








Originally Posted by Walter Ego (Post 10544901)

I didn't read it the first 50 times so that part was irrelevant.



(Btw, I have made no arguments. I've just stated my opinions.)






You did not need to read it 50 times before. And I did not ask you to do any such thing.



I simply told you that we have already been over those same questions 50 times here already. And answered them very fully 50 times before!



Any suggestion that Jesus is supported by no less & no more evidence than other comparable figures in ancient history, and is therefore subject to a double standard whereby sceptics such as me question only Jesus whilst not questioning the existence of people like Pythagoras or Socrates, or Julius Caesar or any of the numerous others that have been compared here to Jesus by HJ posters, is simply wrong ...



... the case of Jesus is not comparable to any of those other figures (for numerous reasons that we have been over here more than 50 times before).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire