vendredi 13 mai 2022

The Great Coverup.

My Personal conspiracy Theory is that Jerome Corsi, the 9/11No Planer I debunked in 2008, Lied to Robert Swan Mueller, about where he got the DNC data. That Corsi Colluded not Though Jullian Assange but though RTV Moscow, who also had all the Data from the Russian Hack and passed it on to Jerome Corsi in Italy.
My reason for believing this is It was RTV, from Moscow who called me on my personal phone, and begged me too talk to Corsi before he Printed his World Net Daily Article in 2008, and published his book Calling for GWB, and Rudy Giuliani to be Hung from the Torch on the Statue of Liberty, for Blowing Up the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.
I think the Republicans were complicit in covering all this up, but I don't expect anyone to believe me. Just had to tell someone my thoughts. Do you think the Republicans are that courpt that the USA is that Courpt?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire