dimanche 14 octobre 2018

Woman Blocks Man from His Residence

https://www.kmov.com/news/woman-conf...a9a0bf0c7.html

Quote:

In the viral video, Toles can be heard telling the woman, "You are blocking me into my building. This is my building as well. So, I need you to get out of my way."
The woman then begins to questions Toles by asking what unit he lives in.
Toles showed a key fob in the video and moved past the woman, who News 4 will not name, before taking an elevator to the fourth floor.
In the video, the woman is seen following Toles to the front door of his loft.
[yt]DUfZb0EaAU0[/yt]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUfZb0EaAU0

I think she reaped what she sowed.
Quote:

Tribeca-STL was recently shared a video containing a disturbing interaction that we believe is important to clarify.....
After a review of the matter the employee has been terminated and is no longer with our Company. At Tribeca-STL we want all residents, guests and visitors to feel welcome, safe and respected
Ranb


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire